French Creek State Park
- Set amidst the old, quaint and picturesque farmland of southeast Pennsylvania, French Creek offers two lakes--Hopewell and Scotts Run, extensive forests and almost 40 miles of hiking trails.
Germantown Friends School (GFS)
- My school.
Marsh Creek State Park
- Marsh Creek State Park is in the rolling hills of northcentral Chester County, PA.
Mill Grove Audubon Center and Park
- Mill Grove is the first home of John James Audubon located on a lovely estate, located in Lower Providence Township, PA.
- My favorite Virtual Pet Site on the Internet.
NOAA Storm Lab
- Good information on inclement weather.
Steacy Class Visit to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Photos and a link to a virtual gallery of the art that we discussed.
Wissahickon Valley Park
- The 1,800 acres of Wissahickon Valley Park are part of Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park, one of the largest city parks in the world. Click here for the
As an 8 year old
As a 7 year old
As a 6 year old:
As a 5 year old:
As a 3-4 year old:
bob the builder
If you have a question or comment, e-mail my Dad <
>, and he will tell me.